Monday, March 2, 2009

TWEEKING THE SHELVES


BEFORE AFTER

Today we are getting some snow, maybe up to 6-8 inches. That's alot for us. So I've declared it a tweek the house day. Everything could def use a good cleaning and why not add in some fun with rearranging some things. Of course I am doing this in between playing Moonsand and answering the question from girlie girl "When can I go sledding?" (I'm leaving that for hubby to take care of!)
I've started in my dining room. Tweeking the pottery barn shelf. In the before picture I had alot of different things on it, pictures, knick nack, just stuff. I've been looking at so many of your blogs and I love all the collections of white you have. I thought it would make more sense to put some things on the shelf that you actually would use in a dining room. I am proud to say that none of the stuff is new, just went down to my knick nack storage and grabbed a few things. I don't have a white collection but my everyday plates are white (French Countryside from Mikasa) so they worked. I am really happy with how it turned out. I'd like to incorporate some more red accents and will look for some things in the future but for now it works. Now onto other areas in the room. More pictures to come.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say your shelves look great. I love all of the white you have incorporated into the scheme.

    Have a great weekend!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete