Monday, March 16, 2009

ONE DAY A YEAR TREAT = NO CALORIES!






I figure since I only make and eat Irish Potatoes once a year and on only one day they shouldn't count towards my daily caloric intake. Right? Sure! Here is a pretty simple recipe for them. Basiclly nothing in there is good for you but they are so good!!!


8oz block cream cheese (room temp)
1/4 lb butter (room temp)
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 box confectioners sugar
7oz coconut
cinnamon

Cream together cream cheese, butter, and vanilla. Add 1/2 box sugar at a time. Add coconut last and blend well. ** add a few drops of milk if dough is to hard
Chill for 1 hour. Roll into balls (I used my melon baller to get a perfect size). Rechill until firm.

Yummy Yum Yum!!
Enjoy and have a Happy Saint Patricks Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment