Tuesday, March 24, 2009

LOVE THE TOILE





LOVE THE TOILE. In my last house I had lots of black and cream toile. In this house I've traded that in for red and gold. This is one of my favorite pieces in my house. The best thing about it is the cost - about $15.00. The chair was from my parents house. I just spray painted it. Got the fabric from Calico Corners and started my first sewing project. The cushions turned out okay. Not the most professional job but it works. Whenever I look at this chair I smile! I love it!


Go check out http://prettyorganizedpalace.blogspot.com/ - she is having a toile party. Great ideas and inspiration.

7 comments:

  1. Your chair looks wonderful! Happy Toile Day!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the toile, but I love the price even more...$15!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to plop myself right down in that chair, it looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job with the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty toile pattern! You did a good job it looks great!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete