Sunday, March 29, 2009

SOMETHING NEW IN THE DINING ROOM



Over the weekend we got a new addition to our dining room. I don't love the color of it but what it holds is pretty darn cute.
We got a bunny. His name is Ella. It's not a boys name but you try convincing a 4 year old otherwise.
Oddly enough I didn't even blink my eye when we moved it into the dining room. Definitly doesn't go with my decorators motif. Although I did get a red table to match my accent color in that room. I keep thinking I will eventually paint his cage a different color but for now I am just enjoying the joy girlie girl is getting by having her new pet.
She came down this morning before I did and I could hear her saying Good Morning Ella - cutchi, Cutchi Coo - So cute. Definintly worth the non traditional decorating.





No comments:

Post a Comment