Wednesday, March 17, 2010

THRIFT STORE BARGAINS

One of my favorite thrifting spots is my local Goodwill. I never walk out of there empty handed.
On a recent trip I found a few things that found a new home in my downstairs bathroom.
I spotted this little caddy and for $2.97 I couldn't pass it up. At the time I didn't realize that it would find a perfect home on the back of my toilet. It fits paper hand towels perfect and is a good home for the soap and cream. My pedestal sink provides no room to put that type of stuff on it so I'm always looking for someplace to put it. I also found this metal stand for $12.00. It was cream with blue stones but I knew it would work perfect as a toilet paper/towel/anything holder. I just gave it a couple coats of spray paint and instant organization.
Here's a view from the door. Doesn't the caddy match the walls perfect. It was meant to be!




No comments:

Post a Comment