Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CHALKBOARDS

FYI to all the chalkboard lovers in blogland. There is a product out there that works like a paint marker but you use it on chalkboards. Have you've ever been in a grocery store that has their produce priced on chalkboards. I've always wondered how they got it to look that certain way. Well I think it's these pens. I saw mention of them on another blog which linked you to a site and they were going for $20 something a pack. I found them at Michael crafts for $12.00.


They write really easily and come off with a paper towel, water and a little elbow grease.

Here's the pack. They also had fluorescent colors. The package says you can mix the colors to make new ones. Haven't tried that yet but sounds fun.

We are going to Disney at the end of April. I just started our countdown yesterday. So excited. Just wondering if it's possible to loose 30 lbs in 29 days????


1 comment:

  1. I bought some at Michaels too several months ago, but haven't used them yet. Let me know if you lose that 30 pounds 'cause I would sure love to know a fast way to do it and keep it off!

    ReplyDelete