Wednesday, December 23, 2009

IS IT HERE YET?

The exhaustion has set in. I am counting down to tommorrow at 5. That is when my guests are due to arrive and whatever isn't done by then isn't going to get done and I will just have to accept that. Until then I will be assuming the role of crazed mad woman.
In between wrapping, cleaning, some minor cooking and general craziness I found time to make some tassles for gifts. Thanks to The Nester http://www.thenester.com and her Tassle Ebook.. They were so easy and such fun to make. It is truly addicting. I think I actually dreamed about tassles last night.

I found the Santa ornaments at Crate and Barrel. The other supplies were from Michaels. I am not sure which I am giving and which I am keeping. I'm having a hard time deciding. I hope to make more for a party I have on Monday but that will have to wait until after the big day.







Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment