Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MAMA GOT LUCKY!

I was definitely feeling the winter blah's last week and felt some retail therapy would do the job. Man was I right. I headed to my local Marshalls and there before me were these.

I just about screamed right there in the aisle. I have always admired them over at The Lettered Cottage. Actually saw them at a TJMaxx over the summer and passed on them. What was I thinking?

Recently TLC had a giveaway featuring them and I so wanted to win them. I didn't but was contemplating buying them from the site she referenced. They were going for something like $45. I don't even want to tell you how much I STOLE these for.

$14 and some change. WAHOOO!! I left that store with a huge smile on my face and proceeded to Barnes and Noble. There I found the Flea Market Style mag that everyone is talking about. What a banner shopping day for me!!

Still tweaking where I am hanging them and of course on the hunt for things to put in them. More to come!

1 comment:

  1. What a find! I loved them too in TLC kitchen.
    I need to check out that magazine.

    ReplyDelete