Friday, November 13, 2009

SEASONAL CHANGES

Today brought rain, wind and girlie-girl coming home early from school sick. I predict H1N1 has come to visit.
Since we were unexpectantly stuck home for the afternoon I got to work on some of the things on my forever growing TO DO LIST.
Here is a picture of my beloved Ektorp couch from IKEA. We've had it for about 5 months now and I love it. We bought it with the canvas slipcovers and I also got red slip covers which were on sale. I planned on putting them on during the winter months.



It seems winter has arrived!! Here's what the couch now looks like. I love how cozy it makes the room feel. You can't tell from the picture but the fabric is a corduroy, really nice. It was so easy to switch over and just when I get bored with this it will be time to switch back.


Lots more projects to do and if my prediction is right looks like alot of them will get done in the next few days.
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment