Monday, November 16, 2009

LITTLE THINGS GETTING DONE

Each year our town has a annual Holiday parade the Sunday before Thanksgiving. This year hopefully will prove to be the best. The forecast is predicting Sunny and 60 degrees. In years past we've had to sit thru rain and frigid temps. Most of the kids never last long enough to see Santa make is appearance. After the parade we have a bunch of friends and family back for a party. Because of the party and also hosting Thanksgiving dinner I like to really decorate for Thanksgiving. I've been collecting things over the years.
I got these boxes a few years back for Halloween. I love them.


I always want to keep them up for Thanksgiving and have thought about painting the other side. I finally took the time to do that. I think it turned out okay. I'm not loving my turkey but it will do.



I have a few more things to finish up on and then hope to show pictures of all the fall/thanksgiving decorations on Thursday.

I feel like I will finally have them all tweeked just in time to take down and start on Christmas. Oh well, really most of the fun is in the actual decorating not the finished product.


No comments:

Post a Comment