Thursday, April 16, 2009

LIFE IS GOOD

The sun is finally shining here in the northeast. We had 2 days of rain after a not so nice Easter weekend. That rain brings me down but I am motivated today. I got up nice and early this am and got to work. My house is now clean from top to bottom. Okay I took the easy way and feather dusted but at least it's done and the bathrooms are even clean. It's been awhile since the house was all clean at once. Love that feeling. I also took some time to tweak a great find I got recently at TJMaxx. See the cute little birdcage below. It was 6.99 - I couldn't pass it up. I loved the gray patina but it really doesn't go with my scheme so I spray painted it cream. I love it. So as I sit here in my clean kitchen, listening to the last load of wash in the dryer and bite into my peanut butter and jelly sandwich all I can say is LIFE IS GOOD!








1 comment: