Saturday, April 4, 2009


BEFORE


AFTER
This is my entryway or foyer. The long table was a leftover from our old house. We used it as a couch table. It fit in the foyer and served a purpose for a couple years. I knew I wanted a bedroom dresser to take it's place. It took some time searching but I found it at a great 2nd hand store near my house. Was $65 then got marked down to $35. Either price was a good deal. It was meant to be. I didn't take a before picture but it was just a natural wood. We have alot of woodwork and a hall tree opposite this so I wanted to paint it something that would pop. Red is my accent color thru out the livingroom/diningroom so I went with that. I'm very happy with how it turned out and I can't wait to use the drawers for storage. I also am looking forward to changing up the display on top. I've been busy decorating for Easter and we are hosting dinner tommorrow for my hubby's family so I am going to have lots of pictures and ideas in the next few days.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

1 comment: