Monday, February 16, 2009

HOMEMADE SNUGGIES!



I am still getting the hang of this blogging. I tend to go on and ck out all my favorites and then either run out of time to update mine or feel overwhelmed with all the great ideas and pictures that I feel my blog just isn't all that great. We'll I am trying to get over that comparing thing and am going to really start posting. I have a few ideas and that is half the battle.
Here is picture of my hubby and girlie girl. For valentines day I made them their own snuggies. We have all seen that commercial. For some reason it really appeals to men and kids. I have seen it many times and have never experienced any desire to buy one. I can't say the same for hubby and girlie girl. They wanted one and I thought what a great little project. I can't take full credit for it - Sarah at http://www.turnersoncloverlane.com showed one on her blog that she had made.
It took more fabric, money and time than I would have imagined or wanted but it was worth it - they both wore them most of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment