Tuesday, September 15, 2009

NOT BRAVE ENOUGH YET



I love all the blogs I see that have been brave enough to paint a wall or large section with Chalkboard paint. I feel I have the perfect spot but I lack the courage ( and possibly the ability to convice hubby) to go for it. I recently bought Peel and Stick chalkboard from Lillian Vernon. It came with 4 9"x12" panels. The packaging says you can remove and reposition. I was going to use them in the family room for girlie girl but found something else for there so I've had these in my bin to use eventually. Today I thought I would stick them in that perfect place and see how they look. Of course they don't take up near the amount of space but it's still a good for a test run for painting the whole wall. I like it (sorry my picture taking is so poor. We'll see what hubby says when he gets home and maybe I will add chalkboard paint to my list of TO DO's.

2 comments:

  1. That is neat! I have chalkboard paint that I use on things, but I am not going to use it on a wall. I have heard it is hard to paint over and it not show through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, Just wanted to come over and say hello! Thank you for the sweet comment!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete