Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BEST LAYED PLANS

Oh I had such good plans for my blog, my house, my summer. Well I just needed to get past some minor surgery last Wednesday. Well my minor turned into major. Had one cyst on my ovary that turned out to be more than one and some other fun things. So I am now sitting here with about an 8" incision in my lower abdomen and strick doctors orders to lay low for 6 weeks. UGH! That seems like a lifetime from now.
I am still trying to wrap my head around it but I intend to make lemonade with these lemons. I will soon be more mobile so I plan to do lots of sewing in a new craft room I plan to do (I should say have my brother do) I am going to finally organize all my photo's online which should result in lots of before and after posts on my blog.
I will say that all your blogs have saved me from long days of watching all the truly stupid stuff on TV. Thank god for my computer.
I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I found your blog from blog hopping today :)
    Thought Id say Hi!
    :) Candy

    ReplyDelete