Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FINISHING THE BATHROOM


As with so many of the other rooms in my house the bathroom is "almost done". Thankfully all the changes we had to make were cosmetic . The bones were there - newer toilet, sink and tub all in good shape. We took down some peach tile and replaced with beadboard, painted the walls Benjamin Moore Dill Pickle ( the name made me pick it - I love it) and changed the light fixture and mirror. We still have to paint the beadboard but I'll be leaving that up to my brother who paints for a living. We call him wallpaper boy. He'll be coming in soon but for now I am going to get done what I can do myself and that is curtains. The window is high and very small so no need for anything more than something pretty. I found these 2 fabrics at Joann's - I like them both just not sure how the cream background will look with the white beadboard, floor, shower curtain. What do you think? Sorry the pictures are both pretty poor. I'll have to work on my photo skills.

1 comment: